STILL 12 WEEKS - 23 Sept. 2010

As if to prove just how wonderful they are, the girls slept through the night last night. We put them to bed around 20:00 and they fell asleep quickly - they were tired coz I'm trying not to let them sleep much during the day.
Laia woke up at 22:30, we played a bit with her and around 23:00 we fed her, then put her back to bed. At 23:30 we woke up Liva, fed her and put her back to bed. They both slept until 6:30 this morning, ate and went back to sleep, Liva until 9:00, Laia I woke up at 10:00. How wonderful, I hope this trend continues!!:)

Today we went out and as always I had loads of people making comments on the street - some actually stop me so they can look at the girls and make comments. At the beginning I enjoyed it, I got really proud. Now it just annoys me that I can't walk on the street without feeling like something out of a circus.... And what really pisses me off is when people ask whether they are boys or girls. Come on, they are dressed like girls and have pink or purple blankets. Often people reply "well, they aren't wearing earrings, so I wasn't sure". People in this country are obsessed with earrings for baby girls. Today the girls were dressed completely in pink and white - pink & white socks, pink pants, a pink and white top - even their dummies were pink and white. And STILL people ask me whether they are boys or girls. I get sooooo annoyed!! Today I felt like replying "2 boys but I want them to grow up gay!" Unfortunately I've been brought up well, so I just smile and say "2 girls". And since I don't want to pierce their ears - I don't think it's for us to make that decision, and I don't think it looks nice when babies have their ears pierced - I guess I'll have to live with that question, even if I dress them in pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment