4 MONTHS - 29 Oct. 2010

It's been a while since I've written, it's been a busy few weeks.
Most importantly, the girls are 4 months old today! They are soooo sweet! Of course they still ahve their annoying moments, but they are more and more rare, and most of the time they are happy, smiling, wonderful girls!
They can both turn onto their side when lying on their belly - Liva did it for the fist time today, and thought it was so much fun she wanted to do it over and over again.
They are long/tall girls, they can hardly fit size 6 months, especially their legs are long. They are more or less the same size, though Liva seems to carry a bit more fat than Laia. They are absolutely beautiful, and people still stop us on the street to comment on how gorgeous they are. I still get annoyed, but at the same time it's nice to know strangers find them beautiful as well.

My parents were here for 4 wonderful days this week, they left Tuesday evening. As always it was difficult to say goodbye, but it was easier this time, knowing we'll see them again in a bit more than a month for 4 whole weeks! I had a huge translation due on Monday which I was only about half-way through, so my parents took the girls out for some hours Sunday afternoon. It was the first time since they were born that Albert and I were at home without kids, and we couldn't even enjoy it since I had to work. When my parents came home, my mom helped me, and together we managed to finish the translation at about 20:30 Sunday evening. Thank god they were here!

Besides all this I've been spending loads of time on the internet trying to find more translation work or on-line teaching, since my dream is to only work 15-20 hours for the language school where I work, and supplement it with work like this, which I can do from home. That way I don't have to leave the girls for too long, and we'll save money on childcare. I'm due back at work in January, so it's time I find something. If you need any work like this done, know of anyone who does, or know where I can apply to this kind of work, please let me know!!

The girls don't sleep much anymore, 30-45 minutes. They're awake now, so time to go take care of my two little darlings!
Laia & Liva



No comments:

Post a Comment