7 MONTHS + 2 WEEKS - 11 February 2011

Laia and Liva have been getting medicin for three days now, and already seem a bit better. They still get cough attacks during the night that are so bad they can hardly breathe, and sometimes so bad they end up throwing up. I haven't slept properly in days, when I'm not up holding one of the girls through a cough attack, I'm in bed fretting! Going to bed early is impossible, every night around 22:00 I'm on my way to bed and remember things I need to do - hang up laundry, clean the kitchen, feed the cats, prepare the girls' bottles for the night, put away groceries that have been in the way for 6 days, which Albert was supposed to put away but didn't, etc, etc, etc. By the time I'm in bed it's close to midnight. Yesterday I vacuumed the house, another thing Albert's supposed to do but hasn't done.
This morning I was feeding the girls when Albert came into their room to kiss me goodmorning. When he asked me how I was doing, I started crying. I can't keep this up anymore! I am sooo tired, I can't be taking care of the girls 24/7, as well as the cats, the house, the shopping and everything else. Albert felt really bad and promised to help out more. I don't need him to help out more, I need him to do the chores we agreed are his. He has said various time during the day I don't need to worry, he'll do more around the house. I really do think he felt horrible this morning, we'll see how it goes the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment