1 YEAR & 7 MONTHS - 5 Feb. 2012

It's Sunday evening, and it very much looks like things will be back to normal next week. We've had a whole day of not leaving the house today, I slept until 10 this morning and everybody seemed fine with having a qiuet morning at home. Also, it's just about 1 degree in Barcelona, completely abnormal and not the kind of weather we have clothes for... Especially not for Liva and Laia. I predicted that they would not nap for very long since they hadn't been out in the morning, and hadn't done any running around or other activity to tired them out. Gosh, was I proven wrong! Laia slept for a bit more than 2 hours, Liva slept for 2½ hours. By the time they woke up it was too late to start getting them dressed and getting everything ready to just go out for an hour - or, to be completely honest, neither Albert nor I felt like getting them dressed and getting everything ready just to go out for an hour.... So we spent the entire day inside. Which, especially with this weather, can also be really nice. Our last day of being all together all day, tomorrow Albert's back to work and "real life" starts again. I think it might be a tough day, Liva and Laia are glued to their daddy when he's here, they're going to hate not having him around tomorrow! And so am I... I'm hoping that we can meet up with my friend Susan and her son Luca tomorrow morning, we haven't seen them in about 2 weeks, I know Liva and Laia would love to see Luca again. And I think just going to a playground and seeing other kids will be nice for them, we haven't done that in over a week because they've been sick. That will distract them a bit from not having Papa here. And as I mentioned yesterday, though this week has been really nice, I am looking forward to getting some normality back in our lives - our schedule, our healthier eating habits, going out and meeting people, and getting some work done while Emily is out with Liva and Laia.

No comments:

Post a Comment