1 YEAR & 7 MONTHS - 7 Feb. 2012

Things are back to normal and it's lovely! Liva and Laia have been in such a good mood these days - though Liva has started throwing some horrible tantrums when she doesn't get her way. I've never seen anything like it, she screams and throws herself on the floor. Luckily she only does it at home (for now....), she's a little angel when we're out!
We were back on shedule yesterday, went to a playground and met up with Susan and Luca, the girls were thrilled to see him again! As luck would have it, a little Catalan girl who we've met at different playgrounds over the months was there as well, all the kids had loads of fun together. In the afternoon Emily came, she was all active and ready for an afternoon with Liva and Laia, and took them to another of their favorite playgrounds. A lovely days with loads of giggles and laughter! This morning Liva and Laia woke up at 6 already, an hour earlier than they've been waking up this past week - luckily it was my turn to sleep and Albert's turn to get up, I got to stay in bed until 7:15! Once again, Liva and Laia were in a brilliant mood. Emily took them to a playground while I went for a check-up at the doctor's. I'm all fine again, but she recommended I don't go swimming just yet. That will have to wait until Sunday then, since I can't any other days during the week.
Liva and Laia wouldn't nap for some reason today, it took me an hour to get them down. Once asleep, they slept for almost 2 hours, giving us a nice, short afternoon. I decided not to go out with them though I had planned on going to the mall this afternoon. But by the time they had had their snack it was too late to go anywhere beside the playground behind the building, I just wasn't in the mood for that today.
I am already looking forward to tomorrow, Emily is back in the morning and I have to finish a translation while she's out with the girls. Hopefully I'll be meeting up with another twin mom in the afternoon, but though our girls are pretty much the same age, they are on completely different schedules and it's difficult to find a time that suits us both. It would be nice to see her again, though, I haven't seen her since before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment